1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Good metronome app ??

Discussion in 'General Instruction [BG]' started by Matej bassplay, Dec 20, 2013.

1. Matej bassplay

Matej bassplay

Hello guys, Im new here. Just have bought my first smartphone adnwould like to take an advantage of it to install some good metronome app. What I really look for is the app where the metronome can be programmed to play for instance 4 bars with 2nd beats only and next 4 bars just 4th beats. And metronome range from 20 bpm. Any idea? Thanks a lot.
  2. oneday

oneday

I use Tempo and Dr.Betotte. Betotte has a number of settings and selections. Tempo isn't bad either, but haven't played too much with it other than basic qtr notes
  3. RxFunk

RxFunk

There's an app called smartchord that has a tuner, metronome, chords, and scales. It works pretty good. The metronome goes from 15-300bpm
  4. markjsmithbass

markjsmithbass Supporting Member

I always use Tempo. Done everything I've needed it for.
  5. ics1974

ics1974

Get DM1 it's basically a drum machine and you can program any beat you want. Tempo is great too
  6. davidhilton

davidhilton Supporting Member

Check out "time guru"
  7. Belgand

Belgand

I was a fan of Mobile Metronome for a while, but eventually found it wasn't as flexible as I would like. A few months back I started using Drummer's Metronome and while it also has some problems I find that it does a much better job of letting me dial in what I want. In particular the ability to easily mute beats so I can practice playing with just the off-beat.
  8. Gaius46

Gaius46

Another vote for Tempo. It's really a good little metronome.

If you want something that's a little more drum machine like and easy to use Metronomics is a good one.
  9. p0k

p0k I play the bass and design things. Supporting Member

I use Tempo
  10. rtslinger

rtslinger

+1 on smartChord