1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TB Android app is working, you may need to uninstall/reinstall. The iPhone app is now updated and should work after you upgrade. TalkBass is responsive to any screen size, so we recommend using your mobile browser for full functionality.

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Good moderate songs to play

Discussion in 'General Instruction [BG]' started by Truckasaurus, Feb 17, 2013.

1. Truckasaurus

Truckasaurus

Hey guys,

I've been playing Bass guitar for about half a year now and need help finding some moderate songs to play on Bass.
    Basically, I'm looking for something similar to Can't Stop as that's probably my favourite song to play on Bass guitar.

Thanks ;D
  2. qervo

qervo Supporting Member

Just listen to fm radio. Everything is moderate on there is these days.

Seriously though, I find its always easy starting out to just play tunes that you enjoy and are familiar with. It makes learning fun. Don't go but a Marcus Miller album and try to learn it because it will only frustrate you . Why don't you start by learning the bass parts to Cant Stop since you like it already , then learn the rest of the album.
  3. Diesel Kilgore

Diesel Kilgore

April 29, 1992