1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Got a Gig at Carnegie........

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by lowendgruve89, Dec 25, 2012.

1. lowendgruve89

lowendgruve89

Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays everyone!

My name is Crissy Martinez and I will be performing in Carnegie Hall in April 2013 with the Fresno City College Wind Ensemble. I will be leading the tuba section and our band will be the featured group at the International Music Festival in New York. I'm working really hard to raise funds, and it's costing me 1,600 dollars to go. I have raised a total of $790 playing gigs (I double on upright and electric basses) and selling raffle tickets with a small amount of donations so far. I still have a ways to go.

If you are at all interested in helping me out, or if you would like more information, e-mail me at ladybass16@hotmail.com

http://www.gofundme.com/1jk99c

I don't know if this is allowed, but here is the link to my donation page. ANYTHING will help.

Thank You so much.
  2. Munjibunga

Munjibunga Total Hyper-Elite Member Gold Supporting Member

Disclosures:
    Independent Contractor to Bass San Diego
    Ever since the Big Mike Winnen fiasco, I don't think this is allowed. We'll know soon enough.
  3. rapidfirerob

rapidfirerob Fusion rules! Supporting Member

Congratulations! Sounds fantastic!
  4. Anonymatt

Anonymatt

Your performance is a part of a larger event happening there?