1. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.

Grabber on eBay..good deal?

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by jabberbox, Dec 11, 2012.

1. jabberbox

jabberbox

2. Figjam

Figjam

Average deal these days but that doesnt mean its not a great deal. They have been going for 700-850 for the Grabbers.

Love it myself,personally.

edit: that one is in good condition. Id pay that price for it.

3. jabberbox

jabberbox

It looks to be in great condition. Missing trussrod cover which seems to be a normal thing. I'm pretty sure I'm going to go for it.

4. Figjam

Figjam

G3's are the only bass I play live these days. Still love precisions for recording and just practicing though.

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. jabberbox

jabberbox

Posting it here probably kicked the price up..woops.

7. Figjam

Figjam

Its possible,though I bet it already had its lurkers. Dont kick yourself. Did ya win?

8. jabberbox

jabberbox

Nah, I passed. Low 7's would have..but not over 8.

9. altamont

altamont

nope, at 8 I think it's still kind of steep. I don't think it came with an OHSC. Those will run you for about 150$ if not 200$. Those Grabbers are really fun, but I'd wait on an alder one, witch are about 3 pounds less. Although they might neckdive more, it's nothing that a leather strap can't take care of. There's a cherry wine one on the classifieds here on TB, seller is now under 6 but no case.

Keep looking! I am still waiting on a natural/black headstock to show up at the right price.