1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Grabber on eBay..good deal?

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by jabberbox, Dec 11, 2012.

1. jabberbox

jabberbox

2. Figjam

Figjam Supporting Member

Average deal these days but that doesnt mean its not a great deal. They have been going for 700-850 for the Grabbers.

Love it myself,personally.

edit: that one is in good condition. Id pay that price for it.
  3. jabberbox

jabberbox

It looks to be in great condition. Missing trussrod cover which seems to be a normal thing. I'm pretty sure I'm going to go for it.
  4. Figjam

Figjam Supporting Member

G3's are the only bass I play live these days. Still love precisions for recording and just practicing though.
  5. jabberbox

jabberbox

Posting it here probably kicked the price up..woops.
  6. Figjam

Figjam Supporting Member

Its possible,though I bet it already had its lurkers. Dont kick yourself. Did ya win?
  7. jabberbox

jabberbox

Nah, I passed. Low 7's would have..but not over 8.
  8. altamont

altamont

nope, at 8 I think it's still kind of steep. I don't think it came with an OHSC. Those will run you for about 150$ if not 200$. Those Grabbers are really fun, but I'd wait on an alder one, witch are about 3 pounds less. Although they might neckdive more, it's nothing that a leather strap can't take care of. There's a cherry wine one on the classifieds here on TB, seller is now under 6 but no case.

Keep looking! I am still waiting on a natural/black headstock to show up at the right price.