1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TB Android app is working, you may need to uninstall/reinstall. The iPhone app is now updated and should work after you upgrade. TalkBass is responsive to any screen size, so we recommend using your mobile browser for full functionality.

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Grabber/ripper case

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by b-strung, Dec 12, 2012.

1. b-strung

b-strung

FYI. Its hard to find something to fit these guys.

I took a chance and ordered the mono m80 based on measurements. Just got it today and its snug but it fits! I probably won't store it in the case to prevent breakdown of the protective padding, but it's totally a good option. My original case is in good shape and now I can preserve it a little. The mono case actually provides more security in my option.

Just thought I would share as I couldn't find any info on this.
  2. coreyfyfe

coreyfyfe Supporting Member

Holy carp a $200 gig bag? Damn. Well good to know something a little sturdy fits these basses, don't think I'll be shelling out that kind of cheddar though. At that price or slightly more you could probably get a custom case built.