Grade 1 Exam Help :)

Discussion in 'General Instruction [BG]' started by azian32, Jan 30, 2013.

1. azian32

azian32

Hey guys

So im currently studying with my bass teacher for my first grade one exam and im having trouble finding some simple but powerful bass line songs to play for my exam. Any tips or song choices?

I usually play lots of RHCP and Rage etc. But im nervous about playing those songs because i can't play them without the CD yet since my self timing isn't that advanced.

Cheerss,
    mark

2. ics1974

ics1974

I would pick soul to squeeze by RHCP

3. azian32

azian32

Would you happen to know where i can buy the backing track without bass so i can use for my exam?

Cheers thats actually a good song,
    Just need 2 more >.< haha

4. ics1974

ics1974

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. Fergie Fulton

Fergie Fulton

Not sure about where you live, but as a rule in the UK, if you turn up to an exam and have downloaded material you will be failed before you even start.

All materials a student has must be produced by them, that means written or recorded by them. You can download and then re-write it out, then it is your work.
    You cannot photocopy or scan other materials, but again you can copy it out, just make sure you do not have the originals in your folders.
    Also here in the UK teachers have been sacked for allowing students to have such material in the folders. Check with your teacher and the exam board what are their criteria.:cool: