Grammy Winners All Categories - in case you care

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by Richland123, Feb 11, 2013.

1. Richland123

Richland123

2. zachoff

zachoff

Every year... Less and less in pop music I care about. I guess it's called getting old.
  3. uOpt

uOpt Supporting Member

Very happy that Halestorm won.

If you can get past the "big record company" put out videos and promo material they are really good.

Is there a way to view that "internet only" show part?
  4. Kmonk

Kmonk

Disclosures:
    Endorsing Artist: Fender and Spector, Ampeg, Curt Mangan Strings
    This is why I stopped watching the Grammy's and every other award show. There is rarely if ever a winner or performance by any artist that I actually like or care about.
  5. Register to disable this ad
  6. inthevelvet

inthevelvet Supporting Member

Heck, Maiden was at least nominated, awesome in itself. Love that live version of the tune too.
    Plus Bonnie Raitt won for her excellent new album.
    Of course there's always gotta be some Taylor Swift type crap in there every year, but overall some great stuff this year.
  7. MarkMgibson

MarkMgibson

Yep, the only albums on there I've heard are Bonnie Rait and Dr. John (both great records). I haven't heard the Paul McCartney album - I'll have to have a listen.
  8. zachoff

zachoff

I have Blunderbus. It's not bad but doesn't rock like the normal JW stuff. It's the weakest of everything he's put out, IMO. I know the metal stuff too, I guess. Funny that so little has changed in 30 years that Megadeth and Iron Maiden are still in the hunt. Haha. And I'm sure the Springsteen record is palatable, but I haven't heard it.
  9. SirMjac28

SirMjac28 Patiently Waiting For The Next British Invasion Gold Supporting Member

Thanks for sharing and look wow Radio Music Society by Esperanza Spalding won a Grammy another one for her and some one had the nerve to say she's overrated? if she is sign me up.
  10. jerry

jerry Definitely not trending Gold Supporting Member

The Robert Glasper Experiment got some love too. I'm a big fan!