1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

GREAT NEW GUITAR REPAIR BUSINESS IN NEW JERSEY! "BE SHARP GUITARS"

Discussion in 'Hardware, Setup & Repair [BG]' started by Joe Milstein, Apr 23, 2012.

1. Joe Milstein

Joe Milstein Gold Supporting Member

Disclosures:
    Gamma Bass Guitars
    Hey folks,

I never endorse a company or business, per se, but I wanted to bring attention to a great new Guitar Repair business in NJ (Red Bank/Shrewsbury area - Monmouth County)

Be Sharp Guitars is a new family owned business in the area with great service, great attitude and personal attention. :hyper:

Check out: Guitar Repair - Service - Guitar Set Ups - New Jersey | Be Sharp Guitars.

59 Newman Springs Road East
    Shrewsbury, New Jersey 07702
    (424) 274-2772

Ask for Chris. Super guy.

Good luck!

Joey
  2. jgriffin

jgriffin

Thanks for the head's up, and best of luck to the new shop.

(And an added, serious recomendation for the cannoli around the corner at La Rosa's)
  3. Joe Milstein

Disclosures:
    Gamma Bass Guitars
    Ha! yes. a good bass repair + a nice cannoli = a great day!
  4. James Hart

James Hart

Disclosures:
    Endorsing Artist: see profile
    what kind of work have you had done by him? I have a local guy (the guitar guy) who handles stuff I can't do myself... but he is usually very busy and sometimes his turn around time is longer than I'd like.
  5. Joe Milstein

Disclosures:
    Gamma Bass Guitars

hey....

I know everyone in our area within an hour drive. Some good some bad. Chris seems to do it all as he starts out - very convenient location off of exit 109 on gsp. I am currently having a bunch of set ups and some repair, assembly and creative 'much needed' adjustments to instruments.

Really nice guy and seems to care.

Worth a shot.

Joey
  6. Joe Milstein

Disclosures:
    Gamma Bass Guitars
    By the way....La Rosa's is 10 feet away from Be Sharp guitars. 2 stores down.

Chris has done 3 of my set ups and repairs and great job!