1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TB Android app is working, you may need to uninstall/reinstall. The iPhone app is now updated and should work after you upgrade. TalkBass is responsive to any screen size, so we recommend using your mobile browser for full functionality.

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Great sale on Carvin BX1500 right now!

Discussion in 'Amps [BG]' started by liam_g, Jan 18, 2014.

1. liam_g

liam_g Supporting Member

I was just checking out the new B1000 amp on Carvin's site, noticed tat they have the BX1500 on sale for $499. Possibly blowing them out due to the new BX1600? $499 is a stupid good deal on this amp!

Cheers,
    Liam
  2. jeff7bass

jeff7bass

Amazing price for tons of power and flexibility. Every gig I do with my BX1200 just makes me like the amp more. I get tons of compliments on my sound.
  3. BassmanPaul

BassmanPaul Gold Supporting Member

Thanks for the heads up liam - I paid $600 for mine. Grrrrr.
  4. Solarmist

Solarmist 15 miles from Mt Rainier Supporting Member

They also have the new BX700 for $449 ... Carvin makes some really nice amps/cabs for the money.
  5. liam_g

liam_g Supporting Member

Yeah, the bx700 price is what makes me say the bx1500 sale is a killer deal. Only $50 more!

Cheers,
    Liam