1. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. Register a FREE Account to post and unlock tons of features!

Greetings from Brazil

Discussion in 'Welcome Forum - New Member Intros' started by VKoelho, Mar 10, 2014.

1. VKoelho

VKoelho

Nov 8, 2012
    Hey guys, it's been some months since I signed up to TB but I didn't really search or read anything in here... Until 2 days ago

The bass is not my first instrument, I mean, in the beginning I wanted to play the drums but ended up having guitar classes (lol).
    After an year and a half I finally bought my bass (Squier VM JBass) and I could finally play those blink182/ the offspring/ sum41 songs that I love to listen on the bass.

That last paragraph surely got you reeeeaaally confused hehe

Well, I just came here to properly introduce myself and learn a lot from you guys (I also created a topic asking something about Spb quarter pound)

Since Brazil is a country where it is kinda difficult to find good stuff for good prices when it comes to instruments/amps/accessories/parts my fellow Brazilian friends and I end up having no good gear or, sometimes, no gear at all but I hope that with some time and travels I get to buy some legit good gear :p

Thx for your time and pardon me for any mistake made :D!

2. MrLenny1

MrLenny1 Supporting Member

Jan 17, 2009
    N.H.
    Hello Brazil, welcome to TB. It's a wonderful site.
    Through TB I have met Sergio Groove here in the US at clinics.
    What a treat it is to hear him work out.
    Also Ney Neto, Celsio Pixinga and a couple of others I can't remember.
    You will get a wealth of info on this site.
    Enjoy.

3. TalkBass Friendly Advertisement

to hide this ad and more.
  4. Rabuuu

Rabuuu

Feb 23, 2014
    VKoelho, também sou novo aqui! Sou um paulistano morando em SC. Seja bem vindo e fique à vontade para trocar idéias!