1. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.

Greetings from Brazil

Discussion in 'Welcome Forum - New Member Intros' started by VKoelho, Mar 10, 2014.

1. VKoelho

VKoelho

Hey guys, it's been some months since I signed up to TB but I didn't really search or read anything in here... Until 2 days ago

The bass is not my first instrument, I mean, in the beginning I wanted to play the drums but ended up having guitar classes (lol).
    After an year and a half I finally bought my bass (Squier VM JBass) and I could finally play those blink182/ the offspring/ sum41 songs that I love to listen on the bass.

That last paragraph surely got you reeeeaaally confused hehe

Well, I just came here to properly introduce myself and learn a lot from you guys (I also created a topic asking something about Spb quarter pound)

Since Brazil is a country where it is kinda difficult to find good stuff for good prices when it comes to instruments/amps/accessories/parts my fellow Brazilian friends and I end up having no good gear or, sometimes, no gear at all but I hope that with some time and travels I get to buy some legit good gear :p

Thx for your time and pardon me for any mistake made :D!

2. MrLenny1

MrLenny1 Supporting Member

Hello Brazil, welcome to TB. It's a wonderful site.
    Through TB I have met Sergio Groove here in the US at clinics.
    What a treat it is to hear him work out.
    Also Ney Neto, Celsio Pixinga and a couple of others I can't remember.
    You will get a wealth of info on this site.
    Enjoy.

3. Rabuuu

Rabuuu

VKoelho, também sou novo aqui! Sou um paulistano morando em SC. Seja bem vindo e fique à vontade para trocar idéias!