Greetings from Switzerland

Discussion in 'Welcome Forum - New Member Intros' started by BlueSteelRiot, Feb 25, 2014.

1. BlueSteelRiot

BlueSteelRiot

Hey out there
    I'm 22 years and live in the north of switzerland (the little country separating germany and italy ;-) where everyone comes for skiing^^)
    My history: Started to play violon cello more than 15 years ago, because my parents don't let me play the drums (to loud^^), well 3 years later i started with the drums too \\m//
    Once at a bandworkshop there were too much drummers but no bassists. There stood a bass in the corner, so i just gave it a try - and i loved it :bassist: I took 1 year of basslessons for the basic technics of picking and slapping, things like notes rhythem and coordination where allready there from (cello and drums)...
    now about 10 years later i ve played in 4 bands, several classic and modern orchestras, bigbands and ensembles, and am looking forward to record my first full album with my current band.
    since i want to share my experiences with others and want to learn from them too, i finally managed after 10 years of basshistory to sign up at one of the awesomest bassforum in the internets :hyper:

2. Mister_argentum

Mister_argentum Supporting Member

Well done!

I am in Geneva, good luck with the bass!

3. GKon

GKon Supporting Member, Boom-Chicka-Boom Supporting Member

4. MalcolmAmos

MalcolmAmos Supporting Member

Yes welcome. Look forward to your input.

5. Register to disable this ad