1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TB Android app is working, you may need to uninstall/reinstall. The iPhone app is now updated and should work after you upgrade. TalkBass is responsive to any screen size, so we recommend using your mobile browser for full functionality.

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Greetings from the past

Discussion in 'Welcome Forum - New Member Intros' started by oldmetalhead, Jan 27, 2014.

1. oldmetalhead

oldmetalhead

At the encouragement of my daughter, I have finally opened the bass cases after 20 years. It is cool seeing how things have changed but not too much. My daughter plays piano and keyboard (from a new Roland Synth to a '77 Fender Rhodes) and the recording/sampling end will take a bit to get used to, gone are the days of the tascam......:crying: But I am excited about playing again! Played a five string for the first time, and came home with a new Jackson! That extra string hasn't gotten in the way yet and I'm finding that it sounds awesome. So hello, Hi and all that and I look forward to many hours on the forum.
  2. MalcolmAmos

MalcolmAmos Supporting Member

Welcome to the bottom end, all that has changed is the ease of getting stuff from the Internet.

Have fun.