1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ

New posts to classifieds threads will only bump the thread once every 24 hours. Posts made before 24 hours since the last bump, will not bump the thread.

To mark your thread sold, edit the title and choose the "SOLD" prefix. See the FAQ for more info

Greyman Single Cut 5

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by happychicken, Apr 15, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. happychicken

happychicken Supporting Member

Hi all. I have a problem! a dingwall super j just popped up on the classifieds. This is the only bass i own that would cover most of the cost of that bass. Also implied is that if the dingwall sells i will pull this. Anyway i got this bass in trade a few months ago and it is awesome. It weights 9.8 on my crap bathroom scale and balances really well. I received a lot of compliments playing this a church a few sundays ago. Anyway it has a lot of controls it took me a while to figure out that it has a push pull first knob that switches it from active to passive. I was about to change the preamp (i know I'm dumb). From what i have been told by previous owners (this bass has changed hands a bit) it has a glockenlang preamp and kent armstrong pic ups. it has some damage at the back of the head by tuners (see pic). looking for 1700 shipped CONUS

Attached Files:

2. happychicken

IMG_5122.JPG IMG_5128.JPG IMG_5132.JPG IMG_5129.JPG IMG_5130.JPG people have been asking for more pics and damage pics
    mark beem likes this.
  3. GMBass1

GMBass1 Supporting Member

Great looking bass. I'd send you a PM with my phone no., but can't figure out how to on this new format. If you know how I can send you my contact info privately, please tell me in a PM or email. If you prefer I phone you, include your number. Thanks.
  4. Bryan R. Tyler

Bryan R. Tyler TalkBass: Usurping My Practice Time Since 2002

Media:
    Click on his username, then click "Start a Conversation."
  5. Register to disable this ad
  6. mexibass

mexibass

wow, a bass by a mexican luthier in the classifieds, that's good news! there are a couple of really good mexican builders, they basically building foderas for half the price, or at least foderas attempts, that's what the owners say about 'em, look also for Farias Basses and RKM basses on FB. GLWTS!
  7. happychicken

Thanks guys this is sold

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.