1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

GTA San Andreas iOS (and other gta iOS games)

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by 3234718, Dec 16, 2013.

1. 3234718

3234718 Supporting Member

Just found this in the app store. San Andreas was the best gta ever, in my opinion. Anyone try it yet? I thoroughly enjoyed iOS vice city but was kinda bummed there were no cheats (I'm a rampant gta cheater, its more fun that way).
    I hope there are cheats for this one.
  2. i_got_a_mohawk

i_got_a_mohawk

Knew they were coming out on iOS, not tried them on that platform though.

Have to disagree about San Andreas, while it was up there, Vice City (a.k.a. Scarface) was the most enjoyable (closely followed by GTA V, then San Andreas, IMO of course)!
  3. Tbone76

Tbone76

San Andreas was my favorite GTA game until GTA 5 came out. I loved the expansive scope, the fact that the 3 cities all had very distinct features that tied them to their real life counterparts, and how you could get lost for hours doing nothing in particular. Plus jetpacks! It really was a huge leap from GTA 3, and even Vice City. I really liked the Vice City storyline, though.
  4. kikstand454

kikstand454 Supporting Member

I liked vice city's story better...but it all just came together in San Andreas. Just.......wow. I played so many hours on that game. I still do. I don't game like I used to, and still have just my old ps2. Occsionally i will go through San Andreas withdrawals and have to go through and beat the story line then take over all territories. Fun.

Seeing the ads for gtaV makes me want to buy a next gen and that game. I love when the preview goes through areas and I'm like.....hey, if you turn left there, there's smokes house. Lol.
  5. i_got_a_mohawk

i_got_a_mohawk

While some bits match up, as a nod to GTA SA, the map is very different.
  6. Tbone76

Tbone76

GTA 5 is definitely worth it. Although it doesn't have the other 2 cities that San Andreas did, it's awesome. It's the first GTA game since San Andreas that gave me that sense of exploration, wondering what I'd stumble across next. The entire map is playable from the start, too, which is great. Plus, Bootsy Collins, Kenny Loggins, and Pam Grier are all DJ's on various radio stations.