1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ

New posts to classifieds threads will only bump the thread once every 24 hours. Posts made before 24 hours since the last bump, will not bump the thread.

To mark your thread sold, edit the title and choose the "SOLD" prefix. See the FAQ for more info

Guild 2-Post Bass Bridge, $45

Discussion in 'For Sale: Accessories' started by Count Bassie, Feb 24, 2014.

1. Count Bassie

Count Bassie Supporting Member

It's the one that goes on those old B-301s, or whatever that model # is... the odd-duck looking bird with the quasi sort of axe shape. And here she is, all there:

[​IMG]

$45 + shipping...
  2. Count Bassie

3. Count Bassie

It's vintage..
  4. LowF

LowF

I have a 301 it was origially my Uncle's and I've never seen then with a two point attachment. They're usually three point. I guess they had a revision through the run. Very cool, I'm actually looking for the saddles as I'm missing one and also the third point screw. I sure I could get one at a hardware store if I knew the threading. (never lend a bass to a friend who doesn't take care of his own equipment.) Again, very cool.
  5. Register to disable this ad
  6. Count Bassie

Thanks LowF. I don't know much about the history or timeline of Guild. I got this in a box of old hardware from a friend who has a little guitar shop in Westerly, one of the Guild factory outposts of the 80s-90s. It's still here, I can't really use it. Well maybe I could now that I think of it, since I've got a "hobby build" started now. I'll need a bridge, but I was thinking of something more standard/massive. But as we know from the old Fenders, that's not everything...