1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Guitar Center Clearance

Discussion in 'Hot Deals' started by KJI, Oct 12, 2013.

1. KJI

KJI

Just a heads up, Guitar Center seems to have quite a few items clearanced at good prices right now.

-Picked up a Fender PT-100 Tuner Pedal for $6.97
    -All Behringer pedals seem to be clearanced. Picked up 2 DD400 delays for $7.97 each, and a CS400 compressor for $4.97.
    -Degitech RP multi-efx pedals seem to be on closeout. The RP155 is marked around $50, but I got one (incorrectly?) marked at 19.97.
    -Saw Vox Delaylab around $80. I have this and the DD-20, and I like the Delaylab more, so it's a really good deal at that price.
  2. carl h.

carl h.

I just checked these on the web, and didn't see any great prices like you got.
  3. KJI

KJI

It's not on the web. I checked the Behringer pedals I bought and they show up at regular prices online, even though they're all on sale in store. More likely it's a store clearance and not online.

I stopped by 3 locations in my area (Orange County/Los Angeles, CA), and they all had these deals going on. There were quite a few other pedals clearanced too... I think the DeltaLab DGFX1 was $50-ish or less.
  4. KJI

KJI

Stopped by anotehr location to buy more gear.

Turns out DeltaLab DGFX1 and the bass DBFX1 were both $29.97.
    [​IMG]

Also saw the Markbass Super Booster for $49.97.
    [​IMG]
  5. twistd

twistd Supporting Member

Mine had a TC500 head for $199, TC 2x10 for $199 and a MoMark LMK for $99. The LMK was on "layaway" when I called.
  6. j.kernodle

j.kernodle

GC North charleston has a new American Standard P burst for $699.99. they've also got a Gibson Krist Novaselic signature Gibson RD for $749. of non bass interest they also have a Taylor GA-3 Acoustic for $799.99. that's about $500 off what they normally go for.
  7. oldrocker

oldrocker

Long Island GC has a new MIJ Marcus Miller @ $749.
  8. landau roof

landau roof Reupholstered User Supporting Member

Did anyone grab one of those Behringer comps that they wanna part with?

If so, lemme know.
  9. dullsilver_mike

dullsilver_mike Supporting Member

Still clearing out some bass amps and effects at my nearest store. Today I picked up one of those 200w 15" GK lightweight combos for $117 after tax. It's been years since I've had a bass combo---this thing is a feather compared to the old peavey 1*15 I used to lug around. Once I dig through the closet to find my old tilt-back stand, I should be good to go with this little fella.

The pedal selection wasn't stellar this late in the game, but I still had to exercise some self control not to pick any up. The prices were pretty darn good.
  10. Floridabwoy

Floridabwoy Supporting Member

I got a Behringer delay for $7 and some change... I went in to buy 3 for my band but they only had one. Compressors and the Deltalab multi FX were sold out.
  11. jasper383

jasper383 Supporting Member

Mine has a couple Fender American Specials, one Jazz one Precision, for $579.
  12. troy mcclure

troy mcclure

No deals left in Orlando
  13. rizzo9247

rizzo9247 Supporting Member

Im going to check out LIC, NY tonight
  14. rizzo9247

rizzo9247 Supporting Member

15. Axtman

Axtman Supporting Member

I walked into Guitar Center the other day to buy tape wound bass strings and walked out empty handed.....oh wait.....I did not get the strings but was carrying a GK MB115 combo bass amp that I bought for $109 plus tax! I should have never done a "walk around" the store! ;-)
  16. Britbonic

Britbonic Supporting Member

Yesterday, my GC had 3 new AVRI 74 Jazz basses for $1699. Today they have one less. :)

Still trying to decide if it's a keeper. Adjusting to the neck, bridge is a real POS. No wonder people swapped them out!
  17. Rob S

Rob S

Last Sunday, to my utter amazement, I bought a new Ampeg SVT810AV cab for $550 out the door at GC in Sherman Oaks, CA.
  18. alembicTO

alembicTO A mediocre man, but the last guy was a crook..... Supporting Member

Walked out of GC in East Brunswick, NJ, today with a Mesa Powerhouse 4x10 bass cab for $499 ($1099.00 list). All Mesa is on close-out at every store, good luck.....
    Chris
  19. oldrocker

oldrocker

Nice grab - great cab at a great price :bassist:
  20. alembicTO

alembicTO A mediocre man, but the last guy was a crook..... Supporting Member

Indeed; this 4x10 floor model was sitting by 2 Mesa Guitar amps away from the 'bass' area, and it was just dumb luck I saw it at all. Those 2 guitar amps were Roadster 2x12 combos...I think they were $1300 bucks each, a quick web search found a 'normal' street price of $2500.00. Most of this is unadvertised, so get thee to a GC by you & see what they have; when the Mesa stuff is gone, it's gone (at GC).