Guitar centers holiday coupon...

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by Dredmahawkus, Dec 15, 2012.

1. Dredmahawkus

Dredmahawkus Supporting Member

its good for everything in their store except these companies...

The following manufacturers have chosen not to participate in this promotion:

65amps, A Designs, ADAM Audio, AKG, Allen & Heath, Alvarez, American Audio, American DJ, Ampeg, Antoine Courtois Paris, Aphex, Apogee, Apple, Armstrong, ART, Arturia, Audio-Technica, Audix, Auralex, Avalon, Avanti, Avid, Azumi, B&S, B3 Guitars, Bach, BAM, BeatKangz, Bedell, Behringer, Belkin, Benchmark, Benchmark Media Systems, Benedetto Guitars, Besson, Bixonic, Black Cat, Blackheart, Blackstar, Blue, Bogner, Bosch, Bose, Boss, Breedlove, Bricasti, Brio, BSS Audio, Buffet Crampon, Bugera, Bundy, Carl Martin, Casio, Cerwin-Vega, Chameleon Labs, Chandler Limited, Charvel, Chauvet, Cleartone, Cloud, Conn, Cordoba Music Group, Courtois, Crate, Crown, Cusack, Daking, Dangerous Music, dbx, Dean, Death By Audio, Diamond, DigiTech, Disney by Washburn, DLS Effects, Drawmer, Dunnett, Drum Workshop, EBS, Eden, Edirol, Elation, Electro-Harmonix, Electro-Voice, Elysia, Emerson, EMG, Eminence, EMMA Electronic, Empirical Labs, Empress Effects, Engl, Epiphone, ESP, Euphonix, Eventide, EVH, F. Loree Paris, Fano Guitars, Fender, Fishman, Focusrite, Fox, Fuchs, Fulltone, Furman, Gallien-Krueger, Galway, Gator, Gemeinhardt, Genz Benz, Getzen, Gibson, Gibson Custom, Gibson USA, Giffin Guitars, GNI Pedals, Godlyke, Gold Tone, Golden Age Project, Grace Design, Great Divide, Great River, Gretsch, Guild, Guyatone, Hagstrom, Hans Hoyer, Hao, Harden Engineering, Harman, Haynes, Hercules, HHB, Hohner, Holton, Ibanez, ISP Technologies, J Puchner, Jackson, JamHub, Jasmine by Takamine, JBL, Jet City Amplification, Jody Jaz, Jupiter, K&M, Kanstul, Kawai, Keeley, Keilwerth, Keith McMillen Instruments, King, Koll Guitars, Korg, Kramer, KRK, Kurzweil, Kush Audio, Langevin, Leblanc, Lexicon, Line 6, LovePedal, LP, LsL Instruments, Ludwig, Luna Guitars, Mackie, Mad Professor, Malekko Heavy Industry, Manley, Mapex, Markbass, Marshall, Martin, Martin-Leblac, Maxon, Meinl, Meinl Weston, Mesa Boogie, Millennia, Miraphone, Mixosaurus, Mogami, Mojave Audio, Moog, Morgan, Music Man, MusicXPC, N-Tune, Neumann, Neve, Nord, Novation, NS Design, Olympus, On-Stage Stands, Option 5, Orange Amplifiers, Ortofon, Ovation, P. Mauriat, Pacific Drums & Percussion (PDP), Paiste, Parker Guitars, Pearl, Peavey, Pelonis Sound and Acoustics, Perris, Phonic, Pigtronix, Pioneer, Powell, Prelude by Conn-Selmer, PreSonus, Propellerhead, PRS, Purple Audio, QSC, Quik Lok, Radial Engineering, Rainsong, Randall, Rane, Reunion Blues, Rickenbacker, Rivera, RME, Roc-N-Soc, Rockbag by Warwick, Rockbass by Warwick, Rockcase by Warwick, RockStand by Warwick, Rode Microphones, Roland, Royer, Rupert Neve Designs, Sabian, Sample Logic, Schecter Guitar Research, Scherzer, Schilke, Schreiber, Schroeder, Schroeder Guitars, Selmer, Selmer Paris, Sennheiser, Serato, Shure, SKB, SM Pro Audio, Softube, Solid State Logic, Sonare, Soul, Soundcraft, Squier, Stanton, Steinberg, Steinberger, Stephanhouser, Sterling by MusicMan, Summit Audio, Sweet Sound Electronic, SWR, T-REX Engineering, Takamine, Tama, Tapco, Taylor, TDK, Tech 21, Telefunken, Thermionic Culture, Toadworks, Tobias, Tone King, Tortuga, Traveler Guitar, Traynor, True Systems, Tube-Tech, Two Rock, Ultimate Support, Universal Audio, Vestax, Violet Audio, Vito, VMI, Voodoo Lab, VOX, W. Nirschl, Waldorf, Wampler, Warwick, Washburn, Weber Speakers, Western Digital, Xotic Effects, Yamaha, Yamaha Band & Orchestra, Yanagisawa, Zildjian, Zoom, ZVex Effects

I would say thats everyone!!!!
  2. MarkMgibson

MarkMgibson

That's a great coupon LOL. I can't seem to think of any company who is included.
  3. Kmonk

Kmonk

Disclosures:
    Endorsing Artist: Fender and Spector, Ampeg, Curt Mangan Strings
    I posted this same exact thing during their sale last month. It happens with every sale. These manufacturers do not allow discounts from any retailer. It would make more sense to list the brands that will honor the discount. The list would be shorter.
  4. leegreenman

leegreenman

Despite the many exclusions, they generally will apply the discount to any item.
  5. SirMjac28

SirMjac28 Patiently Waiting For The Next British Invasion Gold Supporting Member

If you call usually you can usually get the discount
  6. bassgod0dmw

bassgod0dmw Supporting Member

Oh look, another thread about GC coupons and the exclusion list.
  7. Dredmahawkus

not the GK neo 212 I bought today online.

on top of the holiday coupon they sent me a 20% off my next purchase till 12-29 from buying a jazz bass there last month....that coupon didnt work either.
  8. Tmw2011

Tmw2011

You have to actually call them and talk to a customer service rep.
  9. bassgod0dmw

Did you speak with a person? They'll usually give it to you if you call and ask nicely.

Also, almost every other retailer will give it to you if GC won't. Sweetwater will not only match the coupon, but they'll beat the price too.
  10. Dredmahawkus

Damn I should have read more. wish I knew that before buying it! guess its too late now. at least I know for the next thing I buy.
  11. bassgod0dmw

You just bought it today online? Call them up right now and ask them to give you the discount on an order you placed earlier today.
  12. edbass

edbass

They can sell the items for whatever they want to, the catch is the price that they can advertise the products of certain (most) manufacturers for.

Rather than condemn the practice of listing exclusions in these ads, I think we should celebrate the MAP agreements. If it weren’t for MAP agreements the few remaining independent MI gear retailers still in business would be completely exterminated.
    The big box retailers could easily mass advertise brand items for a lower price than the small retailer can buy the gear for from the manufacturers/distributors at wholesale; and even at those prices the big boxes would still be generating a profit.

Bye bye Mom and Pop, and with them for the most part bye bye personalized, knowledgeable and professional service. :atoz:

IMO that would be a sad day indeed…
  13. rudedog

rudedog

I called GC customer service and got the $200.00 off on an Ibanez 1205e. Picked it up from my local GC Friday night! Call, you won't be sorry!
  14. Dredmahawkus

They gave me $50 off a $600 cab.....paid for the tax anyway so I guess I cant complain now....even though it was less then the coupon.