1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TB Android app is working, you may need to uninstall/reinstall. The iPhone app is now updated and should work after you upgrade. TalkBass is responsive to any screen size, so we recommend using your mobile browser for full functionality.

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Guitar FORUM APPS QUESTION

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by grey area, Jul 17, 2013.

1. grey area

grey area

hi kids, my git player is getting freaked out about my new found knowledge of bass related stuff that i am picking up on good ole TB. can anyone recomend a similar forum for gitards. i understand that nothing can compare to TB but it will keep him off my case. thanks in advance.
  2. VeganThump

VeganThump Supporting Member

there is a "TalkGuitar" forum you know?
  3. Floyd Eye

Floyd Eye

The Gear Page is very heavily populated by guitar players.
  4. dtsamples

dtsamples Supporting Member

+1
  5. grey area

grey area

thanks kids. i will send him to talkguitar, i dont want him cluttering up my talkbass forum with his too loud gitard waffling. thanks
    ps i
    i'm a firm believer in the bass and drums keeping their distance from the other lot.except during a performance. and sometimes not even then. thanks again.
  6. themarshall

themarshall

TGP is a cult. Hell, those feeble minded guitards all practice a heathen quasi-religion call "toanz" anyway.;)
  7. grey area

grey area

my git players getting twitchy coz he knows i'm gonna be outgunning him on the "toanz" front (and maybe on the volume front) pretty soon. thanks to TB. thanks kids
  8. dhsierra1

dhsierra1

9. grey area

grey area

thanks for the tips guys. my git players is haunched over his phone as i speak. i dont know the one he went for but as long as he's happy he's not bothering me with talk of valves, string thickness, feedback harmonics and all that other basura they talk about. cheers.