1. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.

gut shot request..90's super redhead

Discussion in 'Amps [BG]' started by chicago_mike, Nov 17, 2012.

1. chicago_mike

chicago_mike Supporting Member

Disclosures:
    Endorsing Artist : Genz Benz
    Well...

Something came in the shop this week.

A gutted out Super Redhead. It has the transformer, pcbs, heatsink//and that stuff...

but its totally disassembled and half the parts on the pcbs are missing.

So..if anybody is willing and able..I could use some detailed gut shots of the old SWR Super Redhead.

I'll post my build..err...rebuild here for your enjoyment and my grief. :bag:

2. chicago_mike

chicago_mike Supporting Member

Disclosures:
    Endorsing Artist : Genz Benz
    any takers??

I have a super redhead gutted, I have the pcbs and everything..just the preamp pcb I need good piccies of..the caps..placements, values.

Any takers???

3. two fingers

two fingers You tahkin 'uh me? Yeah, you. You tahkin 'uh me? Supporting Member

4. two fingers

From FAQ at SWR

"Q: How can I order a schematic?
    A: To request a schematic, please provide your full name and mailing address (or fax number), along with the model and serial number of your amplifier. Send your request to swrcustserve@fender.com, or contact the FMIC Consumer Relations Department, 480-596-7195."

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. two fingers

By the way, if you don't know how to read a schematic, and you are going to do this just by "putting things back where they used to be", you need to drop the amp and kick it to me so nobody gets hurt.