1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TB Android app is working, you may need to uninstall/reinstall. The iPhone app is now updated and should work after you upgrade. TalkBass is responsive to any screen size, so we recommend using your mobile browser for full functionality.

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Guts

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps & Accessories' started by tyb507, Feb 28, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tyb507

tyb507 Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

Some GUTS for sale! All are plain, unwound. All prices include CONUS shipping. Settled on Pistoys and keeping my Lenzners for backup.

[DEL]Damian Dlugolecki D and G strings, used less than a year and in good shape. Some hairs coming up, and some discoloring but they play and sound great, and will clean up with a lighter and a light sanding. I'll even throw a little piece of 600-grit in the bag! These are $145 and $97 new, I'll sell them both for $100.[/DEL] SOLD

NOS Intru-tone D string. Sold to me as a NOS, unused string, and it looks to be true. Pretty dry, but should take some oil and be a good player. $20

Unknown-provenance D and A...maybe. Sold to me as a D and A string, but look more like D and G to me ...I can check them with a caliper if anybody's interested. $40

I would also consider trades for flat-wound gut A and E. I've only had the Dlugoleckis on my bass, never tried the others.
  2. ToR-Tu-Ra

ToR-Tu-Ra

0   0   0

How's the gauge on the Dugolecki's compared to, say, Lezners?
  3. tyb507

tyb507 Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

Very close. Just measured them...
    Dlugolecki: D 2.8-2.9mm, G 2.1mm, so about the same as Lenzners (the ones I have, anyway.

The unknowns are about the same as those, too...2.9 and 2.1, so I'm thinking they are D and G rather and A and D, the the Intru-Tone is 3.1-3.2.
  4. tyb507

tyb507 Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

Dlugoleckis are sold!
  5. tyb507

tyb507 Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

[​IMG]Picture bump...cool original packaging and very important special instructions!
  6. tyb507

tyb507 Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

All sold, thanks!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.