1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Hadrien Feraud solo Transcription

Discussion in 'Recordings [BG]' started by Redhotbassist, Nov 23, 2013.

1. Redhotbassist

Redhotbassist

My first Hadrien Feraud transcription! I've spent maaany hours working this solo out by ear (among other solo's of his) and was definitely a challenge but also very fun and was a nice insight into Hadriens playing, note choice and patterns!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HhwD_2IynJM
  2. henry2513

henry2513 Supporting Member

Nice work!
  3. Redhotbassist

Redhotbassist

Thanks mate, a few more to come! :)
  4. Darren Lipper

Darren Lipper Supporting Member

Great work man... I'm sure that took a lot of effort to analyze and execute. Keep it up!
  5. Redhotbassist

Redhotbassist

Thanks man :) yes it did, but very rewarding! i'm in a really big transcription phase at the moment, its a very big part of my practice routine! have a few more Hadrien solo's on the way that i'm transcribing, and they are a lot harder than this was! but love a good challenge and something to push me past my normal limit :)
  6. Redhotbassist

Redhotbassist

Thanks. I checked out the website, very cool! :)