Hall of Fame vs Cathedral

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by Bur, Feb 6, 2013.

1. Bur

Bur

Stuck between this two babes. I got Tech 21 Boost RVB, but looking for a digital reverb with plenty of crazy features for drone experiments... Hall of Fame already got advantage with its size & price, but what really important for me in this case is versatility, extremeness of features & certainly the quality of tones (I know this is subjective, but however)... So would appreciate your comparison of exactly those two, so to ease but not complicate my choice. Thanks!

2. johnk_10

johnk_10 vintage bass nut

Disclosures:
    John K Custom Basses
    i'm looking to get hall of fame soon.

3. hensonbass

hensonbass

I love my Hall of Fame. You can hear me use the modulation reverb setting on this clip:

4. JBNeedsBeer

JBNeedsBeer

Have you considered either the Iron Ether Nimbus or the Source Audio reverb?

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. Bur

Bur

Thanks! Checked those, but didn't find demo that could impress me enough. But, however, your advice led me to final purpose - when I serfed youtube for those demos, I bumped the Strymon Blue Sky demo, and was totally blown away by the sound & abilities of that pedal :eek:, so I'm tightening my belt to get the funds.

7. Bur

Bur

Nice playing. And you know how to treat your reverb ;) Your live videos made me load my cowon with some Molvaer and Trey Gunn stuff. Like that modern jazzy vibes.