1. Welcome to the premier online community and classifieds for bass players!

Register a free account to post, remove lots of ads, and more!

Handmade Deer! Exotic wood available.

Discussion in 'For Sale: Other Stuff (Not bass related)' started by Headless Llama, Nov 25, 2012.

1. I have been making these for family and friends for a couple of years. They are handmade by me :)

The one in the picture is made from figured bubinga.

I am asking $30 each.
    A set of two is $45.
    Other types of wood or options are available on request.

This includes shipping conus and PayPal fees.

Thank you for looking.

Mel

[​IMG]

Here is a picture if two going out very soon! :) They look amazing! I wish I took better pictures :)

[​IMG]

2. Don't be shy :)

Make an offer :)

3. pbent21

pbent21 Supporting Member

Dec 3, 2003
    Michigan
  4. Sponsored by:

5. Replied. Thank you :)

6. this is neat. do you make other items, too?

7. I have made a few different things like boxes and other small items. Mostly as gifts for friends and family. If you have an idea for something you'd like, let me know :)

Thank you :)

8. I have started on a few for people already! I am very pleased with the response do far! :)

A few people are asking if the deer can be delivered before Christmas. Yes!! I have some that I rough cut and are waiting to be finish sanded as have a finish applied!

I also have other woods available.
    Walnut, figured Bubinga and basswood. I can get almost any wood you want, but please keep in mind that it will be a special order depending on the availability and price of the wood. Please contact me with any ideas or questions that you have.

Thank you,
    Melvin Morris

9. I have some going out tomorrow! Get your order in fast to ensure a Christmas arrival. :)

10. It's getting close to the holiday deadline. :)

I am sending a couple more out tomorrow! The response has been great!

I have also started a custom project for a TB member! It looks very cool so far!

Thank you to everyone!

11. recreate.me

recreate.me

Apr 2, 2010
    Ontario
    What are the dimensions of each deer roughly? (HxWxD)

12. They are just over 6 inches tall, about 2 and a half inches wide, and one inch thick.

13. It's not too late for Christmas! :)

14. Einherjar

Einherjar

Dec 1, 2012
    Lakewood, CO
    Can you make me a Yule (jul) goat? If you know what that is? Lol.

15. The picture I found shows a similar animal, but with different horns and a longer body. Pm me a picture, and I'll let you know for sure.

16. I have a few that I made that could go out this weekend if you contact me soon :) They should get there by Christmas if I mail them out by next Tuesday or Wednesday.

Thank you :)

17. It may be too late for a Christmas delivery, but they still make great decorations for around the house! :)