1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.
  3. Please Read:Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ for info on bumping, marking SOLD, and more.

SOLD Hanewinckel signature 5 spalted maple

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by ilustre, Jan 27, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ilustre

ilustre Supporting Member

This is a feeler only, I will entertain trade offers, too. This has been my main bass but I will give it a try. This bass is one of the best I ever owned, I have my MTD as a back up since this one sounds as good as the 535. Its in excellent condition very minimal wear. It has a bartolini preamp 18 v, bartolini soapbar pickups, same as mtd's, it has a switch for eack pick ip to make it series or parallel, volume, blend, bass, mid with mid selector 3 way switch and treble knobs, with custom spalted wood knobs. The body is alder with 9 piece bubinga-maple- wenge neck, wenge fretboard, amazing spalted maple top. Weigh is about 9 pounds, very well balnced. It comes with hanewinckel gigbag, I am asking $1,900 shipped!

View attachment 389683 View attachment 389684

2. ilustre

3. Zooberwerx

Zooberwerx Gold Supporting Member

One-of-the-best-necks-out-there bump! I still have mine but your's smokes it with the wood and elex options! GLWTS!

Riis

4. maguire

maguire Supporting Member

I always love the headstock shape on these!

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. MarkA

MarkA Registered Schmoozer. Supporting Member

Scale length? Nut width? Spacing at the bridge (a measurement from center-of-B to center-of-G will do if you don't know)?

You mention the MTD-as-backup -- would you characterize the tone of the Hane as MTD-like (and, if so, what woods are in your MTD)?

Thanks!

7. ilustre

8. ilustre

9. malthumb

malthumb Supporting Member

Somebody should end up with an outstanding bass. Excuse me while I reach for my Beano.

BUMP!!!

10. ilustre

11. Astroman

Astroman Supporting Member

Yes, string spacing and nut width please?

12. TALL&STOUT

TALL&STOUT Bassics Studio Supporting Member

Disclosures:
    Dealer for Darkglass Electronics
  13. ilustre

ok, I have been busy but here are the measurements: nut is 1 27/32, string spacing at bridge is 18 mm and fretboard at 12th fret is 2 5/8.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.