1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Harley Benton B115 bass cab

Discussion in 'Amps [BG]' started by jaybyname, Nov 6, 2013.

1. jaybyname

jaybyname

Hi all, another bass speaker question!!

I'm a aware that dimensions need to be considered when replacing a speaker so i need some advice please. I have a Harley Benton B115 cab WHD568 x 500 x 458 mm vented at bottom. I need to know if i can replace the standard speaker to an Eminence Delta or similar. Will the Delta or Legend range work in this cab? I don't want to upgrade only for it to sound terrible.

Heres the bass cab link: http://www.thomann.de/gb/harley_benton_bb115t.htm

Can anyone help?
  2. BassmanPaul

BassmanPaul Gold Supporting Member

I do not know of the brand but what I have read seems to point to entry level equipment. I would suggest that rather than enter a crapshoot by trying to improve the cabinet, put the money into a different box that suits you better.