1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TB Android app is working, you may need to uninstall/reinstall. The iPhone app is still pending approval by Apple. If you haven't yet, try using your mobile browser - TalkBass is responsive to any screen size.

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Hartke 2.5xl

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Tommy Nat, Jan 20, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tommy Nat

Tommy Nat Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    24   0   0

Sold!

Picked this cab up a while back and the stock speakers started to develop a buzz at medium volume shortly thereafter. I checked the dust cap to see if they needed re-gluing, but they were fine, so my best guess is that one or both of the drivers are on their way out. I reloaded it with a pair of 8ohm hydrive 10's making this a 500 watt, 4 ohm "poor man's neo 210". Gonna keep this local only to south jersey/philly

The cab shows wear and tear, but is 100% solid. It sounds very good as is, punchy but plenty of low end and its fairly light for a big 210. $175 local takes it, you're more than welcome to try before you buy, you can even come try it out in a gig setting at my local open mic night as well. I have the stock speakers if you want to try to repair them too.

[​IMG]
  2. Tommy Nat

Rating - 100%
    24   0   0

3. Lorger

Lorger

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Could I talk you in to shipping that, so I don't have to drive all the way up their from Virginia. Would cost me about $70 and seven hours to drive, and maybe 40-50 to ship UPS.

Lorger
  4. Tommy Nat

Rating - 100%
    24   0   0

Emailed you, Lorger
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.