1. Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ

A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

New posts to classifieds threads will only bump the thread once every 24 hours. Posts made before 24 hours since the last bump, will not bump the thread.

Hartke 2.5xl

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Tommy Nat, Jan 20, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tommy Nat

Tommy Nat

Sold!

Picked this cab up a while back and the stock speakers started to develop a buzz at medium volume shortly thereafter. I checked the dust cap to see if they needed re-gluing, but they were fine, so my best guess is that one or both of the drivers are on their way out. I reloaded it with a pair of 8ohm hydrive 10's making this a 500 watt, 4 ohm "poor man's neo 210". Gonna keep this local only to south jersey/philly

The cab shows wear and tear, but is 100% solid. It sounds very good as is, punchy but plenty of low end and its fairly light for a big 210. $175 local takes it, you're more than welcome to try before you buy, you can even come try it out in a gig setting at my local open mic night as well. I have the stock speakers if you want to try to repair them too.

[​IMG]
  2. Tommy Nat

Tommy Nat

3. Lorger

Lorger

Could I talk you in to shipping that, so I don't have to drive all the way up their from Virginia. Would cost me about $70 and seven hours to drive, and maybe 40-50 to ship UPS.

Lorger
  4. Tommy Nat

Tommy Nat

Emailed you, Lorger

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.