SOLD Hartke 2.5xl

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Tommy Nat, Jan 20, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tommy Nat

Tommy Nat Supporting Member

Sold!

Picked this cab up a while back and the stock speakers started to develop a buzz at medium volume shortly thereafter. I checked the dust cap to see if they needed re-gluing, but they were fine, so my best guess is that one or both of the drivers are on their way out. I reloaded it with a pair of 8ohm hydrive 10's making this a 500 watt, 4 ohm "poor man's neo 210". Gonna keep this local only to south jersey/philly

The cab shows wear and tear, but is 100% solid. It sounds very good as is, punchy but plenty of low end and its fairly light for a big 210. $175 local takes it, you're more than welcome to try before you buy, you can even come try it out in a gig setting at my local open mic night as well. I have the stock speakers if you want to try to repair them too.

[​IMG]

2. Tommy Nat

3. Lorger

Lorger

Could I talk you in to shipping that, so I don't have to drive all the way up their from Virginia. Would cost me about $70 and seven hours to drive, and maybe 40-50 to ship UPS.

Lorger

4. Tommy Nat

Emailed you, Lorger

5. Register to disable this ad

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.