1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.
  3. Please Read:Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ for info on bumping, marking SOLD, and more.

Hartke HA2500 250W Battlewagon: $100 obo

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by swamp_bass, Mar 9, 2014.

1. swamp_bass

swamp_bass I love it when a groove comes together Supporting Member

This is a great starter amp or home practice amp. I picked it up used, and selling it in the same condition I bought it, complete with battle scars and scratches.

This thing makes power the old fashioned way: through a big transformer that can pump some serious sustained current. Because it's heavy, I'm looking for local pickup only. I'm east of Raleigh, and I can meet you halfway if you live further away.

$100 or best offer.

I can take pictures for anyone who's interested.

2. swamp_bass

swamp_bass I love it when a groove comes together Supporting Member

This thing is 20 lbs of adjustable tone. Sells new for $250; I might just keep it around as a spare head if it doesn't sell here.