1. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. Register a FREE Account to post and unlock tons of features!

Hartke Kickback Owners

Discussion in 'Amps [BG]' started by tubatodd, Dec 18, 2013.

1. tubatodd

tubatodd Supporting Member

Oct 31, 2004
    Birmingham, AL
    Any Hartke kickback owners out there??? State which model you have and what you use it for.

Me: kickback 10. I use it for home practice and gigs with the big/dance band I'm a part of. It is surprisingly loud and super portable.

2. framechief

framechief

Jan 3, 2015
    Fargo ND
    I have a Hartke Kickback 12 and have used it for just about everything for the past three years. Practice, recording, live bar gigs, outdoor shows, you name it and I've drug it along with me. Powerful little combo and light to boot, surprisingly loud like you said. Just picked up a Hydrive 410 to combat my guitarist and heavy handed drummer, but I'll still use the kickback 12 for practice and smaller venues.

3. TalkBass Friendly Advertisement

to hide this ad and more.
  4. tpa

tpa

Dec 1, 2007
    Denmark
    Kickback 12, practice, gigs (dance band as well). Use it with passive pickups. I chose in a (not very thorough) side-by-side comparison with a Cube 100B as having more clarity in the low register. Besides agreeing with what has been mentioned above, the "Shape" dial is quite cool for some special occasions when I need some extra thumb.