SOLD Hartke LH500 - Price Drop!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Nabor9000, Apr 13, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nabor9000

Nabor9000 Supporting Member

Price Drop! $250 shipped to the lower 48. Paypal ok. Feel free to ask me any questions you may have.
    I'm also open to trades - MXR pedals, Line6 wireless, etc. Let me know what you have. Not interested in any more bass amps or cabinets...

I've got 3 bass heads and only need 2 ;) so this one's got to go.

Bought new in January. I still have all the original packing materials, manual, etc. It's been to a few rehearsals but no gigs. It's been in the rack in the picture since I got it and it's been in a smoke free environment.

For more info, check out this link:
    http://www.samsontech.com/hartke/products/amplifiers/lh-series-amplifiers/lh500/

LH500.jpg
    LH500-2.JPG
    LH500-3.JPG
    Last edited: Apr 24, 2014
  2. ProdigalBassman

ProdigalBassman

Can you tell me a bit about your experience with it? What cab did you run with it? I'm curious to know if it's got enough juice to handle small to medium outdoor gigs. Also, how would you describe the tone? Does it have a specific voice of its own? Warm? Bright? Fender-ish? Traditional Ampeg-ish? Thanks, Joe
  3. ArtechnikA

ArtechnikA I endorsed a check once... Gold Supporting Member

Everything you could want to know about the LH500 is surely in this thread:
    http://www.talkbass.com/threads/hartke-lh500.444683/

There's plenty of Hartke love here. I have the 'big brother' LH1000 and love it. All amps have _some_ baked-in voicing tone but the LH series is very neutral. They all have the same preamp section and tone stack - they're very clean, especially under 1 o'clock on the Volume dial, which is plenty loud. You can add dirt to a clean amp but you can't clean up a dirty amp...
  4. Nabor9000

I've been running 2 Hartke HyDrive HX112's which it powers very nicely. Warm tone, very loud.
  5. Register to disable this ad
  6. Nabor9000

7. Nabor9000

And... sold!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.