1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TB Android app is working, you may need to uninstall/reinstall. The iPhone app is now updated and should work after you upgrade. TalkBass is responsive to any screen size, so we recommend using your mobile browser for full functionality.

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Has anyone listened to Om???

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by Mikaelbass, Dec 30, 2012.

1. Mikaelbass

Mikaelbass

Stumbled across this band today, kind of psychedelic chant music. It is a duo of a bass player rocking a rickenbacker and a drummer. First song I heard was At Giza. I would recommend them, a very original and different style of music with some nice bass.

cheers:bassist:
  2. jdfarrell81

jdfarrell81

Welcome to the tribe! Om are excellent.

If you're not already aware of it, Om was originally two-thirds of the band Sleep. If you like "At Giza," check out Sleep's "Dopesmoker" album. One song, 50+ minutes, bass for days!
  3. Tituscrow

Tituscrow Hit Me With Your Rhythm Stick Supporting Member

Yep. And the latest HOF record is a killer.
  4. Mikaelbass

Mikaelbass

Gnarly! I will check it out. Pretty excellent stuff when stoned or on psychedelics too.
  5. TheAngryPocket

TheAngryPocket

If you like High on Fire, but want more psychadelia, try Demonic Death Judge (my favorite).