Have You Ever Blamed Somebody Else....

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by ZenG, Jan 25, 2014.

1. ZenG

ZenG

....for something you did...and then watched the other person get in trouble while you got off scot-free?
  2. RustyAxe

RustyAxe Supporting Member

I'm happy to say, no.
  3. DeathFromBelow

DeathFromBelow Never Forget. Gold Supporting Member

Nope. I can be an ass, but not that big of an ass.
  4. nukes_da_bass

nukes_da_bass Banned

Yeah but I have remorse. It was me who ate the last dovebar- I blamed him.
  5. Register to disable this ad
  6. Solarmist

Solarmist Supporting Member

No, but I have taken the blame for others ... intentionally. I didn't mind - it helped them out of a spot.
  7. Thick McRunfast

Thick McRunfast Not just good, good enough Supporting Member

What? Am I five!?!? :eyebrow:
  8. geeza

geeza

Disclosures:
    Huh?
    No. I have morals.
  9. Stewie26

Stewie26 Gold Supporting Member

Only back in HS. Let some silent but deadly stinkers back in wood shop and pointed to the fat guy. Yep... he got the blame.
  10. Chainsaw Willie

Chainsaw Willie

As an adult I have stepped up and taken the blame for other people that can't take the hit as well as me. I have done it a coupla' times.

...but, when I was a little guy, maybe 5 or so, I did something stupid, then evil, then pretty dang evil.

I took my dad's saw and played with it in the back yard. I forgot about it and left it in the tall grass behind the garage. 6 months later my dad gets around to mowing the jungle back there. His mower makes a hideous noise and stalls. The mower had hit something. It was a sheet of rust with a dirt covered wood handle.

"Who has been using my saw! Who left the saw in the yard!?" He thundered.

I was pretty frightened and he was looking right at me. So I told him that the next door neighbor kid Tad had done it. The next day my dad sees Tad and starts ranting at him about how his saw is ruined and that Tad was never allowed to use his tools. There was a lot of yelling.

A few days later I am over playing with Tad in his yard when he asks me why my dad was angry and yelling at him.

So I told him my brother Ken had left dad's saw in the yard and that Ken had told dad that Tad had done it.

So my dad hated Tad, and Tad hated Ken, and Ken didn't know why Tad didn't like him any more.
  11. zachoff

zachoff

Not necessarily "in trouble" but...

We were at my buddy's wedding. Actually, the night before. We were out in Madison, WI... Summer night... A few college kids and the wedding party... All around 25 or 30 in a small bar. Young crowd, but mostly out of college.

Anyway, I fart. It's horrible. It's so horrible that multiple people around me are commenting and backing away. I point to my friend, Josh. "Holy $*|t, dude. That's horrible!" I see a ring around him develop. He's in the middle and the ring around him keeps growing. I put my shirt over my nose and back away and there Josh is... Taking it all in... Falsely accused of farting in public. It was pretty much epic. I'm still waiting for karma to catch up.
  12. Duuuuuuuuuude

Duuuuuuuuuude

Sure. There's nothing like farting in public and then looking at your friend like he did it
  13. sandmangeck

sandmangeck

I've taken a couple of trips to the courtroom with some charges I wasn't completely responsible for.
  14. ZenG

ZenG

One time when I was a kid, a neighbor's wife baked a cake that had all sorts of raisins on top of it.

She actually left it outside on the porch to cool.

Her porch was right next to ours.

I had one brother and two sisters.

I ate just about all the raisins off the top of her cake.

She later found out and assembled the four of us together for interrogation.

We all denied doing it. I looked as non-chalant as possible.

Since we all denied it, she of course figured one of us was lying but didn't know which one.

So we were all treated as liars with much scorn .....

She did not speak to any of us for a long long time after that.

To this day I've never told my brother or sisters that it was me who did it.
  15. sharkbait130

sharkbait130

Many many years ago I was standing in line at the bank waiting to get my paycheck cashed. I work construction and it was summer so I was kinda grungy. There were about 6 people in line in front of me when these two blue haired ladies stepped in line behind me. No sooner did they take their place in line than they started talking about how "their" bank was being defiled and dirtied up by lowlifes. Complaining about people getting dirt on "their"floor and how it seemed that this was something to be dealt with by manegment. I listened to this garbage for about two minutes and to be honest , it kinda pissed me off. Wasn't my fault I had to work for a living building nice houses for people like this to live in. It got down to about two people in line when I realized I had to fart. I tried to sneak it out , but it came out loud and proud, one of those paint pealing , hair curling ones. My revenge was at hand. I turned around to one of the ladies behind me (looking quite perturbed I might add) and said in a whisper just loud enough for everyone to hear ,"just act nonchalont lady and everyone will think I did it.":eek:
  16. pflash4001

pflash4001

Dude, that was good!

I had something happen once, but I didn't blame anyone, I just went with the assumption that it was someone else. I was in line at the grocery store and earlier in the day, my stomach started acting up. I had a stomach ache and some majorly vile gas problems. I mean, this gas would have made mustard gas seem like air freshener. Well, I got in the checkout line behind this big lady. This VERY obese lady. I'm waiting for the checkout girl to finish ringing her up when all of a sudden I feel this gurgling, bubbling sensation in my gut...I looked back and there were about 5 people lined up behind me, so I had nowhere to run. I was standing there shifting my weight from side to side trying to get the building pressure to settle until I got outside, but this lady was only about halfway through a cartful of groceries. I realized there was nothing that was going to stop this. I just said a little prayer that God would let it only be gas. I did my best to let it out under control...and it was just gas...as I was breathing out a sigh of relief, I opened my eyes and looked at the cashier. She suddenly had a green pall that came down her face as she struggled to stifle a gag. She looked up from her price scanner and looked at me. I thought "great...I'm so damned busted." She finally finished the lady's order. After finishing the transaction and the lady walking away, the cashier looked at me and said, "man! I can't believe the way that lady farted! It almost knocked me out and I didn't hear a thing!" I just nodded my agreement. I never actually accused her, but I didn't wast to take the blame for that chemical weapon.
  17. T-Bird

T-Bird

Hi.

We must be living in different socities, making someone else take the blame for farting wouldn't count here :).

OTOH "Who doesn't let the wind blow free, has major problems".

I take that nobody in this thread has been in armed forces either. There we tend to "educate" those who don't quite take good enough care of their gear.
    At least over here back when every able Finnish male spent at least 8,5 months in there.

Brilliant :).
    Well played, but pretty evil, that's true.

Regards
    Sam
  18. kenneffdupriest

kenneffdupriest Supporting Member

I blame it on my baby boy Leon all the time. They know its me but I don't care.
  19. Duuuuuuuuuude

Duuuuuuuuuude

Me and my buddies use to play a game at parties and bars. If you were talking to a girl and you had to fart you'd maneuver yourself with her in front of you and them behind you. Then, when you let er rip, you'd cough loudly into your hand so she'd hear the cough and your friends would get blasted. It's takes a lot of finesse to pull it off.
  20. FretNoMore

FretNoMore * Cooking with GAS * Supporting Member

Media:
    Albums:
  21. machine gewehr

machine gewehr

I don't think so. Maybe when I was a kid.

Funny story, when I was 8-9 years old my brother was 2 or 3. My cousin and I splashed some water on my brother's pants and told my parents that he went #1 on himself. :D

Shortly after my brother stopped crying hysterically, he told them what happened and we were given a good lesson on false acquisitions.:p