1. Please read before selling or posting: TalkBass DB Classifieds Rules and FAQ
  2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.

Headway EDB-1 $200 shipped CONUS

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Strings, & Accessories' started by bshaw, Jan 12, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bshaw

bshaw Supporting Member

Selling my Headway EDB-1 in original box with power supply, manual, and music / mic stand attachment arm.
    Great upright preamp; used it to get a "my sound but louder" effect from a mic and a Realist. I am the original owner and it's in "as new" condition, used a few times at my guitarists' home, never gigged. Not trying to play much jazz these days and can use the cash.

$200 gets it FedExed to your door, Paypal fine, U.S. only, and no trades please.

Thanks! PM with any questions, I check TB regularly and will reply ASAP. ImageUploadedByTalkBass1389573918.653805.jpg ImageUploadedByTalkBass1389573939.403892.jpg ImageUploadedByTalkBass1389573956.069744.jpg

2. grimesfan

grimesfan

3. bshaw

bshaw Supporting Member

And replied! Sold pending payment; I will close the thread once payment is received. Thanks TB!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.