1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Hello again

Discussion in 'Welcome Forum - New Member Intros' started by Bpb, Jan 6, 2014.

1. Bpb

Bpb

Used to post on here years ago. Forgot my old handle. Have been out of the gear hunt for a while ever since I got my last bass (75 fender p bass), and sold all my pedals. Just went low profile and simple bass and amp setup and spent money on other hobbies. Released several albums with several bands since I was on here last. All in all, playing for 15 years now and decided to jump back on this site as I was once am avid poster. Nowadays looking into finding some new pedals to play with and to get some basic recording gear so I can more efficiently write music with band mates who live too far to rehearse with regularly.
    I don't imagine anyone will actually see this post seeing most "new to the site" posts have 0 replies. Lol. Hello anyway
  2. Arial Bender

Arial Bender Supporting Member

Ok,welcome back. Now you have post.