1. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.

Hello everyone!

Discussion in 'Welcome Forum - New Member Intros' started by NickFaneMusic, Sep 26, 2013.

1. NickFaneMusic

NickFaneMusic

Hey guys, I'm new to the site as a member but have searched for things on it from time to time. So let me introduce myself.

My name is Nick Fane, and I'm a bass player in Chicago. I graduated with a BMus from Columbia College Chicago this past Spring and have spent the past few months developing connections in Chicago. I love playing rock, blues, soul, and fusion, and my favorite player is Geddy Lee of Rush.

If you'd like, you can check out some of my stuff on Soundcloud and Youtube, the latter of which I use for performances as well as video lessons. My website has more links as well. Anyways, I look forward to developing relationships on this forum and becoming part of the larger bass community. Thanks for reading!