1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Hello everyone!

Discussion in 'Welcome Forum - New Member Intros' started by NickFaneMusic, Sep 26, 2013.

1. NickFaneMusic

NickFaneMusic

Hey guys, I'm new to the site as a member but have searched for things on it from time to time. So let me introduce myself.

My name is Nick Fane, and I'm a bass player in Chicago. I graduated with a BMus from Columbia College Chicago this past Spring and have spent the past few months developing connections in Chicago. I love playing rock, blues, soul, and fusion, and my favorite player is Geddy Lee of Rush.

If you'd like, you can check out some of my stuff on Soundcloud and Youtube, the latter of which I use for performances as well as video lessons. My website has more links as well. Anyways, I look forward to developing relationships on this forum and becoming part of the larger bass community. Thanks for reading!