1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Hello Music - Aria Pro SB RI for $598

Discussion in 'Hot Deals' started by Twocan, Sep 1, 2013.

1. Twocan

Twocan Supporting Member

2. jasper383

jasper383 Supporting Member

Nice price on a bass you don't see every day.
  3. Coelho

Coelho

Just as a FYI, this is made in Korea, not made in Japan, but impressive quality, fit and finish for the price.
  4. jasper383

jasper383 Supporting Member

Yes, these are in the Lakland Skyline quality camp, not the legendary Made in Japan 70s and 80s camp. But still, well made and a good deal at that price.
  5. jason_cfh

jason_cfh

I purchased 1 of the 2 they have in stock. I received it last week and yes, it is the Korean made RI with a so/so peavey pup but the finish and quality are pretty impressive. For the $500 I spent on it I must say it is the most gorgeous Korean made bass I have ever seen or played. At some point I will be replacing the pup and the bridge most likely. Sounds pretty good as-is though and the set up was 100% right out of the box. The downside was that it took a month and two emails to get it here therefore, this will be my first and last experience with hello music.

[​IMG]