Hello Music Site Redesign

Discussion in 'Hot Deals' started by macribas, Dec 8, 2012.

1. macribas

macribas Supporting Member

2. Feral Feline

Feral Feline Supporting Member

Apart from adding the "Bassist" section, I hate the redesign. On the main page it's endless scrolling down, down, down, down...

Kinda like BaceFook...

Blech. Where's the hurl "smiley"?
  3. Marko5657

Marko5657 Supporting Member

They just have too many items for the old layout to make sense. Probably because their prices aren’t so great anymore, ‘cept for a very-few items.

I don’t check them out nearly as often as I used to.
  4. loopee

loopee Gold Supporting Member

don't like it either......checked out the Mono Vertigo bag...did you see that the retail price on this bag is $749....way kind of them to sell it to us for $150....
  5. Register to disable this ad
  6. kenstee

kenstee Supporting Member

The one nice part of the re-design is you can see ALL the deals that are available at a given time. In the past, that was impossible. I do notice that the prices are changing very significantly day-to-day on some items (like $100 is one case) so be careful. That said, if you know and research your prices you can get some amazing deals there. Buyer beware is the rule.

I also noticed that some Sold Out items DO reappear in a few days. Don't give up if something you want is Sold Out. Check back often and it may come back. My personal experience with them has been nothing but positive, although their email support can be kind of slow. Shipping times are typically 7 to 10 days in the USA. And they sell only NEW and unused products unless marked B-Stock or something like that. The deal appears to be that they sell manufacturers overstocked or about to be discontinued items at discount prices. Again, do your research to see if you are really getting a deal. They also have a generous return policy. But, they are not an authorized dealer or reseller for most items so there may be manufacturers warranty issues if you are unlucky. Some manufacturers honor their own warranty ONLY if bought from an authorized dealer or reseller.