1. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.

Hello there. I need help. :)

Discussion in 'The Perfect Bass' started by Yltanine, Apr 18, 2012.

1. Yltanine

Yltanine

Hello everyone. Kinda new here. I just wanna ask something.

I am about to buy a Chaos 5 Traben bass a week from now since a shop here in the Philippines will have a sale. Will buy it for 12,000.00 PHP(281.163 USD when converted) What are your takes on this bass? Do you recommend a better whatever-something within the price range (250 to 300$)? I would like to buy a Warwick but I don't have the cash for it so... I would like to have some feedbacks regarding the Traben Chaos 5.

Some are saying that pick-ups are bad so if ever that is the case, what pick-ups can you recommend for me?

...and also, another question... I just need feedbacks regarding the Seymour Duncan SMB-5A pick-ups. If I'll be installing them on the Chaos 5 Traben...any 'yays-and-nays' would be appreciated...and that is if they will fit(I'm not that knowledgeable in basses)

Edit: And also good/affordable amplifiers... :D

Thank you!

2. Yltanine

Yltanine

Sigh... No replies yet. :C

3. dephex

dephex