1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Hello there. I need help. :)

Discussion in 'The Perfect Bass' started by Yltanine, Apr 18, 2012.

1. Yltanine

Yltanine

Hello everyone. Kinda new here. I just wanna ask something.

I am about to buy a Chaos 5 Traben bass a week from now since a shop here in the Philippines will have a sale. Will buy it for 12,000.00 PHP(281.163 USD when converted) What are your takes on this bass? Do you recommend a better whatever-something within the price range (250 to 300$)? I would like to buy a Warwick but I don't have the cash for it so... I would like to have some feedbacks regarding the Traben Chaos 5.

Some are saying that pick-ups are bad so if ever that is the case, what pick-ups can you recommend for me?

...and also, another question... I just need feedbacks regarding the Seymour Duncan SMB-5A pick-ups. If I'll be installing them on the Chaos 5 Traben...any 'yays-and-nays' would be appreciated...and that is if they will fit(I'm not that knowledgeable in basses)

Edit: And also good/affordable amplifiers... :D

Thank you!
  2. Yltanine

Yltanine

Sigh... No replies yet. :C
  3. dephex

dephex