1. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.

(HELP)Android App for slowing/accelerating songs?

Discussion in 'Technique [BG]' started by Slicebread, Jan 31, 2013.

1. Slicebread

Slicebread

Hey guys ,sorry if i posted this thread in the wrong section,but my question is:is there an Android app that can play songs go faster or slower ,my main goal is to play songs at 120% of the original speed so I can play them flawlessly during my band sessions,most of my music is on my phone and I don't have access to a computer everyday..

Thanks for reading:atoz::atoz:

2. Llaslo

Llaslo

There is an app called the Amazing Slow Downer, they have a PC version, iOS version, and are currently working on an Android version. It will do this (at least the PC version will, so presumably the Android one will as well).

http://ronimusic.com/

3. Dan80sMan

Dan80sMan

Amplitube for Iphone works great at this. Not sure about Android version but it's free to try... so worth a shot at least.:)

4. marpet

marpet

Hi. I use Audio Speed Changer and Audioshift. They differ in functionality, so try both. They have slightly limited/advert infested versions to try before you buy and they don't cost a lot if you decide you like them.

Audio Speed Changer
    Audioshift

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. bander68

bander68

Not sure which version of Android you're running, but the newer version (Jellybean) has it built into the stock music player. It may not be able to go exactly 120%, but it's a function that's there in the settings.
    Check it!