1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TB Android app is working, you may need to uninstall/reinstall. The iPhone app is now updated and should work after you upgrade. TalkBass is responsive to any screen size, so we recommend using your mobile browser for full functionality.

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Help! Bart dl5cbc

Discussion in 'Pickups & Electronics [BG]' started by hans9, Jul 30, 2013.

1. hans9

hans9

Hi!

I need help in getting a bartolini DL5CBC.

I'm from the Philippines and I have a guy that orders for us online. I was told that when he tried to order it from bestbassgear he got a message that it would take 8-12 weeks for the stock to be available -- that's 2-3 months!!! What if it's still not available in 3 months?? will we get our money back??
    I don't know if i should wait for 2 months, then order it so that it'll be available or will my order trigger it to be available?

I really want this pup because i have a project bass here :crying:

on the other hand, would anybody know if Lakland LH55 be of the same size as the bart?

thanks in advance!
  2. hans9

hans9

3. mmbongo

mmbongo Supporting Member

4. hans9

hans9

Thanks for answering my questions and providing me another option. Thanks for giving me peace of mind :D

I'll order at the end of the month for the pickups. :bassist:
  5. tubby.twins

tubby.twins Amateur Pickup Reviewer Gold Supporting Member

As it turns out, I have that model of SGD pickup (bridge winding) in my parts bin, ready to use now. PM me if you're interested, and we can discuss.