1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Help - Can a member check out a 1961 PBass for me in Portland OR?

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by Kmrumedy, Dec 1, 2013.

1. Kmrumedy

Kmrumedy Supporting Member

Hi Everyone,

I am in talks with a store based in Portland Oregon on a 1961 Pbass. I am based in Montreal Canada so I can't check it out.

I was wondering in there are any members local to Portland that could check the bass out for me.

I do appreciate any help but I need someone who really knows vintage Fenders to check it out.

There will be a little something mailed to you for your time and effort.

If you know your vintage fenders and really know a good Pbass when you play one, please PM me and I will give you the details.

John
  2. Kmrumedy

Kmrumedy Supporting Member

Found someone to help! You guys are awesome! Thank you!