1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Help ID Pick up

Discussion in 'Pickups & Electronics [BG]' started by iriegnome, Feb 14, 2014.

1. iriegnome

iriegnome Bassstar style Supporting Member

I have a Bartolini preamp that I need help with. It is old. Probably very old. I have contacted Bartolini about it and they told me good luck!!
    The one module only has 3 wires on it. A Brown, Green and Purple wire. I can't find any reference anywhere to it. I do not know what bass or guitar it might be from. It is sitting in my 1978 Modulus. It could very well be original, but it could have been added. Mu luthier thinks it is a 500 Hz mid boost and possibly a low z to high z converter for the low z pickups.
    I will post picks as soon as I can, but if anyone might have any info on this, it would be great to know.
    Thanks
  2. iriegnome

3. JustForSport

JustForSport

Was unable to read the lettering in the photo,
    but is it one of the TCT modules?
  4. iriegnome

I sent a message to my luthier. As soon as I have an answer, I will add the info