1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TB Android app is working, you may need to uninstall/reinstall. The iPhone app is now updated and should work after you upgrade. TalkBass is responsive to any screen size, so we recommend using your mobile browser for full functionality.

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Help identifying a bass

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by LukeMan970, Nov 14, 2012.

1. LukeMan970

LukeMan970 Supporting Member

I've really been digging this guys fretless tone but have no idea what bass he's using. Looks custom obviously but I don't know what luthier is making it.
    [​IMG]
    Also for those interested his name is Dominic "Forest" Lapointe from the band Beyond Creation. Here's a video they posted of him playing one of there songs.
    http://youtu.be/rrwWBFp91U0
    This tone isn't that great as he's on a practice amp but go check out their other stuff if you like this, its all awesome :bassist:
  2. LukeMan970

Bump, anyone know?
  3. LukeMan970

Just need a name
  4. Kilometers

Kilometers

http://www.mf.qc.ca/

I'm 99.9% sure this is what you're looking for :) took a lot of searching around.
  5. mjac28

mjac28 50th Anniversary Ed Sullivan February 9, 1964 Gold Supporting Member

thanks Kilo that doesn't look cheap either.
  6. LukeMan970

Thank you Kilo that looks to be the company, anyone ever hear of them? I think their basses look pretty awesome but this is the first I've ever heard/seen of them :hyper:
  7. Kilometers

Kilometers

No problem. And sorry I don't know anything about them honestly. Seems pretty great though for sure.