1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

help identifying a pedal

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by G3Mitch, Jan 3, 2013.

1. G3Mitch

G3Mitch

hey guys, been a little while since i've posted. been suuuuper busy with the holidays and what not, hope ya'll had a great christmas and new year and ate lots of food and drank plenty of beer.

anyway, was just watching a youtube clip of The Velvet Teen and the camera shot down to the josh, the bass player's, pedals and i've been curious about his distorted tones for a while. i'm super happy with my distortion options, and am not looking for more, i'm just stumped as to what this is.

there's obviously a boss tuner and delay, its the middle pedal with the blue LED on. Kinda looks OCD-ish but theres no logo.

Attached Files:

2. G3Mitch

G3Mitch

heres a clip of it -

obviously kinda subtle sounding, can hear it best when vocals come in.
  3. grygrx

grygrx Lookout! Here comes the Fuzz!

My first though was something from Himmelstrut, but the led looks wrong

[​IMG]
  4. G3Mitch

G3Mitch

thanks. yeah that looks kinda close.

the LED is really what is making it hard to i.d
  5. ZombieSpacebat

ZombieSpacebat

Earthquaker Devices white light?