1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TB Android app is working, you may need to uninstall/reinstall. The iPhone app is now updated and should work after you upgrade. TalkBass is responsive to any screen size, so we recommend using your mobile browser for full functionality.

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

HELP!!!!! LED KILLSWITCH!!!!

Discussion in 'Pickups & Electronics [BG]' started by KaiLife27, Dec 7, 2013.

1. KaiLife27

KaiLife27

So... I'm going on tour with my band next friday and I'm putting the finishing piece on my board: a custom made junction box. It's got a whole lot of stuff in it (like a USB through for my sampler and an A/B switch to select between 2 inputs...)

But... what I'm desperately trying to figure out is how to wire a LED killswitch for the output of the junction box so I can mute the whole board with the push of a button.

The killswitch has 1 input and 1 output, and I have a 3PDT latching switch, a 2.2k resistor, a LED, a boss style 9v power jack, plenty of wire, and the ability to solder.

A diagram of some sort or any advice on how to finish off this project would be much appreciated :help: