Dismiss Notice

Welcome to TalkBass.com!

Register your free account to unlock features including:

  • Post messages or start new discussions
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Upload images and video to our gallery
  • Enter free giveaways
  • Get rid of this notice, and much more :)

Help! MXR M-80 caps

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by ckuhn, Mar 14, 2014.

  1. ckuhn


    Jun 16, 2006
    Hi folks,
    Where I can find the caps for the switches(color,noise gate...) on the mxr m-80?

  2. adamaarts

    adamaarts Supporting Member

    Apr 19, 2001
    Corona, CA
    Beta tester Source Audio, demos/reviews of many others
    Have you tried contacting..... MXR? I'd bet they have a few.
  3. ckuhn


    Jun 16, 2006
    Thanks, I'll try it, I just can't find it on the site.
    The name of this piece is 'cap', 'button cap' or what?
    (sorry,as you can note, no native english speaker here_
  4. ckuhn


    Jun 16, 2006
    Email sent,mo answer from them... :(
  5. Sponsored by:

  6. AndyLES


    Aug 25, 2008
    New York
    Google MXR replacement knob...I once ordered some for an MXR super comp I use for guitar, but I forgot which site they were on. In fact, I think I just ordered them from some seller on Ebay, now that I think about it.
  7. ckuhn


    Jun 16, 2006
    AndyLES, thanks for your help, but i'm talking about the small switches caps(or button caps)... Can't find it anywhere, maybe because I really don't know the real name of this thing :)
  8. Bassamatic

    Bassamatic keepin' the beat since the 60's Supporting Member

    They are called switch caps. Tell them the model and what switches you need the caps for. They will know what you want.
  9. ckuhn


    Jun 16, 2006
    I've sent email on 03/17 and no response until now.
    Will try again...

    thanks for the help.

Play guitar too? Become a founding member of TalkGuitar.com