1. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.
  2. Search results may return 0 or few results. We are currently rebuilding the search index, may take a couple hours. Thank you for your patience!

HELP!! same or close bass quality of MODULUS bass

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by dtrain_1234, Aug 7, 2013.

1. dtrain_1234

dtrain_1234

I was seeking opinion and help!

I am currently wanting to purchase a new bass and went to a guitar center were I played different kinds of basses but none caught my attention more than a 5 string MODULUS bass.. Talk about awesome bass in the way they are made and sound quality is the BEST I have ever herd and played. But my problem is the price is outrageous $3,850.. now I am seeking help to see if there are any basses out with close enough sound and bass quality as a modulus

2. Epitaph04

Epitaph04 EBMM Nut Supporting Member

If that's the best baass guitar you've ever played then you'll be hard pressed to be satisfied with anything else. Be patient and save up your money. Trust me, it's worth it. Also make sure to checkthe classifieds here....you can find better deals than many other places around.