1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Help: Spector Truss Rod Cover

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by almorgan76, Jan 30, 2014.

1. almorgan76

almorgan76

I recently picked up a Spector Legend 5 bass in a trade for a bass cab. Nice guitar, sounds great with the EMG pre and plays well.

Unfortunately, it is missing the truss rod cover. Spector sells these for $20 + Ship a piece, WTH! I have a guy that can make me a custom cover for half the price that I would be happier with. The problem is, he needs the pattern and since I have not a truss rod cover, i am out of luck.

Anyone on here got a Spector that is willing to help a brother out? I just need a trace of the pattern an dimension from the truss rod cover.

THANKS!!
  2. JGbassman

JGbassman

I have a spector legend five. pm me your address and I will make a pattern for you and get it in the mail.
  3. JGbassman

JGbassman

personally id just get one from spector. for the cost of a round of beers you would save the hassle and have the logo as well. but I will hook you up with a pattern if you want.