1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

HELP!! THERE IS A STRANGE NOISE!

Discussion in 'Pickups & Electronics [BG]' started by juanomega1234, Jun 26, 2013.

1. juanomega1234

juanomega1234

Hi there people!!

Well, this is not my first post, but it's my first "what's wromng with my bass" hahahahha

I was playing some blues in my schecter omen extreme 4 with headphones and i was sitting in my computer desk chair, playing like 2 hours. My practice and the only amp I have is the fender rumble 15 (in 2 months I will have a new tc electronics 250 watts amp) and wll like I said, with headphones, and sitting in my chair. But I tell to myself, let me get uo and play, AND I SAY ***! my when I played A in the 4rt string there was a buzz or something like that, and I play different notes and there where separated by 2 or 3 frets in differents strings, FIRST TIME IN 1 YEAR THAT THIS HAPPENS.

WHAT'S THE PROBLEM? :mad: :confused:
  2. juanomega1234

juanomega1234

"FIRST TIME IN 1 YEAR THAT THIS HAPPENS" first time ever....
  3. basehed

basehed

What sort of buzz? I have dirty ac at my place and can hear music or buzzes just through line noise. Playing or silent?
  4. juanomega1234

juanomega1234

if you mean playing when playing a note and silent by dont playing any note, well is when PLAYING
  5. basehed

basehed

So different notes and equipment stays on. Do you own a multimeter to test for resistance between the bridge and cable ground?
  6. juanomega1234

juanomega1234

mmmm yeah, what I do with it?