1. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.

Help with identifying a cabinet

Discussion in 'Amps [BG]' started by Geri O, Jan 7, 2014.

1. Geri O

Geri O

Hello, everyone staying warm, raise yer hand! (that's what I thought…:oops:)

We have a Hartke 3500 bass head with 2 410 cabinets. I say just "410 cabinets" for reasons you'll see below.

When we bought this rig used a few years ago, it consisted of the Hartke head and the 2 "410 cabinets". At the time, I played through the rig and it sounded pretty good (okay, so maybe I did plunk little bit here and there in that 21 years I "didn't touch a bass"). We put it in our backline inventory and went on with life.

I'm now having a problem with one of the cabinets, but that's not my big deal. The big deal is that now I'm not sure these cabinets are actually Hartke cabinets The only numbers I can find on the cabinets is "ARB-410 (duh) - 1" Nowhere is a Hartke label, plate, sticker, or anything. And searching the Hartke site as well as Google turns up nothing on them at all.

Might anyone recognize this cabinet number and know what it is? Thanx for any help,

Geri O

2. B-string

B-string Gold Supporting Member

3. Geri O

Geri O

Duh, good idea. All I had to do was think of it…o))

Attached Files:

4. B-string

B-string Gold Supporting Member

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. flatfender

flatfender Ad eundum quo nemo ante iit Supporting Member

7. Geri O

Geri O

Oh, well, at least we got a pretty good deal on the Harkte head..:oops:))

Time to look at some Hartke cabinets. This is a bass rig used for backline inventory. Would the HyDrive 410s be a good choice?

Thanx,
    Geri O