1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TB Android app is working, you may need to uninstall/reinstall. The iPhone app is now updated and should work after you upgrade. TalkBass is responsive to any screen size, so we recommend using your mobile browser for full functionality.

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Help with peavey TKO 115 s!!

Discussion in 'Amps [BG]' started by Maxxtraxxk5, Feb 17, 2013.

1. Maxxtraxxk5

Maxxtraxxk5

Hey everyone, my brothers old reliable peavey TKO is having problems. No sound, turns on, he has checked the obvious, cable, bass, power, he has taken the head unit out, no blown fuses, no melted or burnt anything. Speaker has been checked, that's fine. So what else could it be? Any help would be awesome!!
  2. bryan gibson

bryan gibson

I just did an audition this afternoon with an old Peavey 75w 115 combo as provided backline. Halfway thru the set, the "lo-gain" input crapped out resulting in zero sound. Plugging in to the "hi-gain" port got us back up to speed. Start at the top, and work your way down I guess...